Contact Person: Katie Staples, Cafeteria Manager
Phone: 317-462-6380 ext. 219
Email: [email protected]
Lunch Schedule: All grades will eat lunch beginning at/around 11:30 a.m. Lunch will conclude at noon.
|Complete lunch with milk||$ 3.00|
|Sides, such as fruit, salad||$ 0.55|
|Entree, such as slice of pizza or burger||$ 2.00|
Middle school students will be offered a-la-carte USDA Smart Snack compliant items ranging in price from $0.50-1.00 each.
- All lunch payments must go through the school office.
- All payments must be made by check. There is no way to track cash if it is lost.
- Please include your child’s name on the check
- Please do not include any other payment with your lunch check.
- Procedure for student lunch meal accounts
For the newsletter for more details about our lunch program, click here.
|August 2019 Menu||September 2019 Menu||October 2019 Menu|
Free and Reduced Lunch
Children need healthy meals to learn. St. Michael Catholic School offers healthy meals every school day. Your children may qualify for free meals or for reduced price meals. This packet includes an application for free or reduced price meal benefits, and a set of detailed instructions. Below are some common questions and answers to help you with the application process. If you have any questions, please contact Katie Staples, Cafeteria Manager at [email protected] or (317) 462-6380 ext. 219.